Services that Pennwood Home Care can provide include:
- Emotional support for clients and their carer’s / family. This includes support for clients with cognitive impairment
- Support services: such as help with laundry, house cleaning, gardening, and transport to help you with shopping, visiting your doctor or attending social activities.
- Personal care: such as help with showering, dressing, mobility, meal preparation and eating.
- Allied health and nursing services (e.g. physiotherapy, podiatry, exercise physiologist, continence management or wound management)
- Medication support
- Equipment provision (e.g. walkers, wheelchairs and lifters)
- Dementia support and advice services